Meghan Rogers has been telling stories since she could talk and writing creatively since she was first introduced to the concept in third grade. She spent her high school years completing her first novel, and has been actively writing ever since. After college, Meghan went on to work with high school writers while earning her MFA in Creative Writing from Rosemont College. She is currently living in the Philadelphia area and working on her next project.
Meghan’s debut novel, CROSSING THE LINE (Penguin/Philomel, Winter 2016) is a Young Adult Spy/Thriller. After being kidnapped as a child and trained as a North Korean spy, eighteen-year-old Jocelyn escapes with plans of revenge that she’ll only be able to enact if she can win over the same U.S. agents she has spent most of her life fighting against.
- Favorite book growing up: The Harry Potter Series
- Childhood aspiration: Teacher and Writer
- Favorite time of day/place to write: Late morning/Early afternoon, but anytime works
- Book currently reading/most recently read: HEIR OF FIRE by Sarah J. Maas
- Favorite things to do (other than reading): Watching TV, watching/going to baseball and hockey games, and spending time with friends and family
- Favorite sports teams: Philadelphia Phillies, Flyers, and Eagles, and the Oakland A’s
- Surprising personal fact: She has a foul ball from her first baseball game
- Greatest thing about being a 2016 debut author: Getting to know everyone!
Where to find her: