Parker Peevyhouse lives with her family in the San Francisco Bay Area, where she has worked as an instructor and tutor and currently volunteers with teens. She can usually be found wandering local trails, playing board games, or watching science fiction movies.
Parker’s debut, WHERE FUTURES END (Penguin/Kathy Dawson Books, February 2016), is a Young Adult science fiction novel. It is a collection of five time-spanning, interconnected novellas that weave a subtly science-fictional web that stretches out from the present into the future, narrating an eerily plausible end of the world.
- Favorite book growing up: MY TEACHER IS AN ALIEN
- Childhood aspiration: Surprise Astronaut, in the vein of SPACE CAMP.
- Book currently reading/most recently read: CHALLENGER DEEP by Neal Shusterman
- Surprising personal fact: She owns all kinds of weird versions of Clue. Her favorite is currently Clue: The Office, which includes such weapons as a Dundee Trophy and a Bacon Grill.
- Greatest thing about being a 2016 debut author: Getting ARCs of awesome upcoming books.
Where to find her: