Lucy Keating is a writer living in Los Angeles, California. She grew up in Boston, Massachusetts, attended Williams College in the Berkshires, and still misses the East Coast very much. When she’s not writing, Lucy can usually be found taking photographs, obsessing over the latest music, inventing new flavors of ice cream, or having what she feels are perfectly acceptable conversations with her dog, Ernie, who enjoys hunting butterflies in his spare time.
Lucy’s debut, DREAMOLOGY (HarperTeen, April 2016), is a Young Adult novel about a girl who has wild, fantastical dreams of the same boy her entire life, only to walk into a new school and discover he is real.
- Favorite book growing up: A TREE GROWS IN BROOKLYN
- Childhood aspiration: Singer
- Favorite time of day/place to write: The Boston Athenaeum, any time of day.
- Book currently reading/most recently read: FUNNY GIRL by Nick Hornby
- Favorite things to do (other than reading): See some great live music, take her dog on a hike, go on a road trip.
- Surprising personal fact: She is absolutely terrified of all condiments.
Where to find her: