Everly Frost grew up in a country town, lived for a little while in Japan, and worked for several years in Canberra, Australia’s capital city. Now, she lives in Brisbane, Australia, with her husband and two children.
Everly’s debut, FEAR MY MORTALITY (Georgia McBride Media Group/Month9Books, Spring 2016) is a Young Adult Speculative/Utopian novel. In a world where people are invulnerable to illness and death, with lives spanning hundreds of years, a sixteen-year-old becomes witness to the impossible – her brother’s failure to regenerate after death after which she suspects that she too may be mortal.
- Favorite book growing up: ANNE OF GREEN GABLES by L.M. Montgomery
- Childhood aspiration: Writer, concert pianist, or lawyer
- Favorite time of day/place to write: Any time she can snatch, usually on train trips to and from work.
- Book currently reading/most recently read: OF BREAKABLE THINGS by A. Lynden Rolland (loved it!)
- Favorite things to do (other than reading): Catching up with friends over coffee and spending time with family.
- Surprising personal fact: She has a degree in Japanese and used to be fluent. Not so much these days!
- Greatest thing about being a 2016 debut author: Sharing the journey with so many talented writers!
Where to find her: