Mia’s debut, EVEN IF THE SKY FALLS (HarperCollins/Katherine Tegen Books 5/10/16) is a Young Adult contemporary romance. The story details a whirlwind 24-hour romance in which two teens with questionable pasts fall in love just before a hurricane tears them apart.
- Childhood aspiration: Indiana Jones because despite his whip and debonair smile, he is just a giant nerd like she is.
- Favorite time of day/place to write: Right after the panic sets in. That’s kind of a place, right?
- Book currently reading/most recently read: MATILDA by Roald Dahl
- Favorite things to do (other than reading): Watching way too many things on Netflix, “getting back” into photography, and making things like delicious treats or way too many scarves.
- Favorite sports teams: The Holyhead Harpies.
Where to find her: