Congratulations to our members with books releasing today! Click on the covers below for more information about each title:
Here’s our handy printable release calendar to help you keep track of all the sweet May debuts coming at you soon!
Thanks to our printable calendar team: Sarah Alexander, Jenn Nguyen, Dee Romito, Shari Schwarz, Kathy MacMillan, Randi Pink and Ava Jae!
Anna’s debut, 26 KISSES (Simon & Schuster/Simon Pulse May 24, 2016), is a Young Adult Contemporary novel. Breaking up with her boyfriend is not how Veda planned on starting her summer. When Mark makes it clear that it’s over between them, Veda is heartbroken and humiliated—but, more importantly, she’s inspired. So she sets out on the love quest of a lifetime: use the summer to forget about Mark, to move on, and move up. All she has to do is kiss twenty-six boys with twenty-six different names—one for each letter of the alphabet.
- Favorite book growing up: THE VOYAGES OF DR. DOLITTLE (anything with talking animals was pretty much an instant home run).
- Childhood aspiration: Unsurprisingly, a writer.
- Favorite time of day/place to write: Early morning, on the sunporch.
- Book currently reading/most recently read: THE NIGHTINGALE by Kristin Hannah.
- Favorite things to do (other than reading): Anna enjoys growing things to eat in her garden (and then eating them) and playing bass guitar in a not-great garage band.
- Favorite sports teams: Chicago Cubs.
- Surprising personal fact: Anna double-majored in English and Norwegian in college, and went to Norway on her honeymoon.
- Greatest thing about being a 2016 debut author: The way it’s so easy to connect with other book lovers via Twitter, Goodreads, blogs, etc. Becoming an author twenty years ago couldn’t have been nearly as fun!
Where to find her: