Congratulations to our members with books releasing today! Click on the covers below for more information about each title:
Amid first loves, heartbreaks, and life-changing decisions, four Latinx friends test their bonds of friendship in Mia Garcia’s The Resolutions. Pre-Order before Nov. 13th and snag this amazing swag! More information here.
Abby Cooper’s next book, Friend or Fiction, releases October 8th, 2019 from Charlesbridge. Add it on Goodreads here.
Laura Shovan’s latest book, TAKEDOWN, is a Junior Library Guild Selection.
Christian McKay Heidicker’s new book, Scary Stories for Young Foxes, has a cover that’s both chilling AND adorable! Check it out here.
Here’s our handy printable release calendar to help you keep track of all the sweet May debuts coming at you soon!
Thanks to our printable calendar team: Sarah Alexander, Jenn Nguyen, Dee Romito, Shari Schwarz, Kathy MacMillan, Randi Pink and Ava Jae!
Mia’s debut, EVEN IF THE SKY FALLS (HarperCollins/Katherine Tegen Books 5/10/16) is a Young Adult contemporary romance. The story details a whirlwind 24-hour romance in which two teens with questionable pasts fall in love just before a hurricane tears them apart.
- Childhood aspiration: Indiana Jones because despite his whip and debonair smile, he is just a giant nerd like she is.
- Favorite time of day/place to write: Right after the panic sets in. That’s kind of a place, right?
- Book currently reading/most recently read: MATILDA by Roald Dahl
- Favorite things to do (other than reading): Watching way too many things on Netflix, “getting back” into photography, and making things like delicious treats or way too many scarves.
- Favorite sports teams: The Holyhead Harpies.
Where to find her: